1. What are cookies?
The cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer or other mobile terminal equipment of a user who is accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely "passive" (does not contain software viruses or spyware and can not access the information on your hard driver user) .
2. What are cookies used?
These files make it possible to recognize a user terminal and presenting relevant content in a way adapted to user preferences. Cookies provide navigation user experience and support efforts to provide comfortable valmand.ro users: eg - privacy preferences regarding online shopping cart or relevant advertising. Also used in the preparation of anonymous, aggregated statistics that help us understand how a user receives our websites, allowing us to improve the structure and content, excluding personal identifying the user.
3. What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. The latter are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal to the session or closing the application (web browser) .Fisierele remain fixed on the user's terminal over a cookie parameters or until manually deleted by the user.
4. How are cookies used by this site?
Visiting this site may place cookies purposes:
Cookies performance site
cookies for analyzing visitor
cookies for advertising
cookies suppliers advertising
5. Cookies contain personal data?
7. What are cookies important Internet?
Cookies are the focus of the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a browsing experience friendly and customized to each user's interests and preferences. Denial or disabling cookies may make some sites impossible folosit.Refuzarea or disabling cookies does not mean you will receive online advertising - but it will not be able to take into account your preferences and interests, evidenced by behavior navigare.Exemple the important uses of cookies (which does not require user authentication through an account):
- content and services tailored to user preferences - categories of products and services.
- Offers tailored to users' interests - retaining passwords.
- Withholding filters to protect children on the Internet content (family option mode functions Safe Search).
- Limiting the frequency of broadcast advertising - capping an advertisement for a particular user on a website.
- Providing advertising more relevant to users.
- measurement, optimization and analytics features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives on a website (eg by search engines directly from other websites etc). Websites develops these analyzes use to improve their sites for the benefit of users.
8. Security and confidentiality issues
Cookies are not viruses! They use type plain text formats. There are made from pieces of code so they can not be executed or can not auto-run. Consequently, I can not duplicate or replicate on other networks to run or replicate again. Because they can not perform these functions can not be considered virusi.Cookie sites can still be used for negative purposes. Since preferences and stores information about users' browsing history, both on a particular site and several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this fact and constantly marks cookies to be deleted in the removal procedures / scanning anti-virus / anti-spyware.
Generally browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity and erased automatically after the user has visited some site.Alte security issues related to cookies: Because identity protection is very valuable and is the right of every internet user, it should know that any problems can create cookies. Because through their constantly transmit two-way information between browser and website, if an attacker or unauthorized person intervenes during data transmission, the information contained in the cookie can be interceptate.Desi rare, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (eg an unsecured WiFi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involve wrong setting of cookies on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels Attackers can use this vulnerability to trick browsers to send information through insecure channels. Attackers then use the information for purposes of unauthorized access certain sites. It is important to be careful in choosing the most appropriate method of protecting personal information.
Here are some tips to ensure that you browse without worry but using cookies:
- Customize your browser settings regarding cookies to reflect a comfortable level of security for you using cookies.
- If you do not mind cookies and you are the only person who are utilizing the computer, you can set long-term storage expiration browsing history and personal access data.
- If you share access to your computer, you may consider setting your browser to delete individual browsing each time you close the browser. This is an option to access sites that place cookies and delete any information from visitors browsing session closes.
- Install your and updates will constantly antispyware applications.
Many applications of detection and prevention of spyware include detecting attacks on sites. Thus, preventing the browser from accessing websites that could exploit browser vulnerabilities or to download malicious software. Make sure that you keep your browser updated. Many cookies are made based attacks exploiting the weaknesses of the old versions of browsers.
Cookies are everywhere and can not be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and biggest sites on the Internet - local or international. With a clear understanding of how they operate and the benefits they bring you can take the necessary security measures ASTEL that you can confidently navigate the Internet. Disabling and refusal to accept cookies can make certain websites visited impassable or difficult to use. Also refusing to accept cookies does not mean you will not get / see online advertising. It is possible to set the browser so that cookies will not be accepted or you can set your browser to accept cookies from a particular site. But for example, if you are not using cookies Returning Customer, you can not leave comments.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are found usually in the "options" menu or "preferences" of your browser.
To understand these settings, the following links can be useful, otherwise you can use the "help" of the browser for more details.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
settings generated by third-party cookies, you can also consult the website:
If want to know its details about cookies and what they are used, we recommend the following links:
Microsoft cookies guide
All About Cookies